Please note that streaming is a complicated process and many factors can affect the quality of the connection.
Sometimes your ping can be big, and Vortex might still stutter.
Here are some tips on how to improve your gameplay experience in that case:
- Make sure that anyone who is sharing the Internet with you is not overloading it.
- If possible, use plug-in cable connection instead of Wi-Fi or switch to 5GHz router. We recommend that you have at least 10Mbps connection.
- Make sure your bandwidth is not overloaded by other applications. For best performance, close additional tabs in your browser and websites that may use your Internet connection (e.g. YouTube, Facebook etc.).
- If you play in the browser, switch to our app.
- Adjust the quality in the app's Quality Settings.