Please note that streaming is a complicated process and many factors can affect the quality of the connection.
Sometimes your ping can be big, and Vortex might still stutter.
Here are some tips on how to improve your gameplay experience in that case:
- Make sure that someone who is sharing the internet with you is not overloading it.
- Try to use plug-in cable connection instead of Wi-Fi or switch to 5GHz router.
- Make sure your bandwidth is not overloaded by other applications - for best performance close additional tabs in your browser and programs that may use your Internet connection (like YouTube, Facebook etc.)
- If you play in the browser, switch to the app
- Change bitrate in the settings
- if you are using Android or Windows app you can turn on "low latency mode"